Liebster Award Rules
1. Thank and link back your nominator.
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media/blogs
Thank you, Kay (kdramakisses), for nominating me for Liebster Award! As this is my very first nomination, of course, I would have to take the questions on! I like this idea of Liebster Award (great idea, the creator!) as this connects one blogger to another and we can get to know one another in this community. However, I am quite hesitant to do this as I think I am going to have break the rules #3 to #5. I am afraid they might have done this before or that I may annoy them, so I don’t think I will nominate the other bloggers. (Sorry to break the rule!)
Anyway, I am still posting this as I want to answer the nominator’s questions. Here it is!
1) What is your favorite drama?
I can’t choose one D: Let’s say 2015 dramas – Kill Me, Heal Me and I Remember You. And, of course, American TV Series – The Vampire Diaries.
2) Why do you enjoy blogging?
I am not sure why, since I am really bad at language, but I enjoy typing out my thoughts, recapping whatever interest me and sharing them with those who watch what I watch. Initially, when I started this blog, I never thought of recapping, but only typing out my thoughts and reviewing the dramas I watch. However, it seems like I end up recapping, but not throughout an episode. I would just recap whatever is interesting (and funny :P) and speak my thoughts about some of those particular scenes, therefore I get to share them on here.
3) Who is your favourite actor/actress?
I have a few, but I will list one actress – Im Soo Hyang. I hope she will appear in more dramas! Favourite actor will be Seo In Guk. Yes, he is now my favourite actor as I didn’t really have a favourite actor before!
4) What was your first drama?
5) What drama would you recommend to somebody who has never seen an Asian drama?
It depends on their preferences! Though I would most likely recommend School 2013, Kill Me, Heal Me or I Remember You. I want them to have a great first impression of an Asian drama.
6) Do you have any goals for your blog?
I never thought of one when I started this blog, and it’s still a ‘Nope’ now.
7) Where would you most like to travel?
UK, few states in US and Australia!
8) Who is your favorite character from a drama?
Cha Ji-an (played by Jang Na Ra) from I Remember You.
9) What do you enjoy doing for fun?
Photography and programming 😀 Also, reading!
10) What country are you from?
Singapore. Also known as Little Red Dot.
11) What is your dream job?
Probably a fashion/travel photographer.
As I have mentioned earlier, I won’t nominate anyone and thanks to Kay for nominating me. Thank you for reading, and I hope to be able to keep this blog going for a long time!