Liebster Award Rules
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking the nominator and include a link to their blog.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in your post
3. Nominated 5-10 other bloggers who have 1000 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you. Then make 10 questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Copy these rules into your post.
Thank you, cuteasianfashion, for nominating for this Liebster Award! This may be my second Liebster Award post but, of course, I will take it on again. However, I won’t be nominating any other bloggers as how I did for my previous LA. Sorry to break the rules again!
Here I am posting and answering the nominator’s questions!
1. What’s your favorite day of the week, and why?
Friday, obviously! It’s the last day of the week of school/work and the day before weekend!
2. Who do you look up to?
Hmm, not sure about this. I have few, like those well-known developers. But, as of now, a Singapore-based photographer.
3. What’s your dream job?
Probably a fashion/travel photographer.
4. Coffee or Tea?
Tea! Always tea!
5. What’s your favorite book?
As of now, The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.
6. What’s your favorite dessert?
Ice-cream! And Gula Melaka Cendol.
7. What are your 3 all-time favorite songs?
Well, I can’t decide, but I will list down whatever comes to my mind. OST included, right?!
– Breathing Underwater by Metric
– Remember by Dear Cloud (I Remember You OST Part 1)
– No Matter What by Seo In Guk (Master’s Sun OST Part 7)
8. Arts or sciences?
Both. But more sciences! Arts because of photography.
9. What are your top 3 most used phone apps?
– Google Chrome
10. What’s your favorite movie?
I rarely watch moves, but there is one which is always etched in my mind – G-Force.
Thanks to cuteasianfashion for nominating me! As I have mentioned earlier, I won’t be nominating anyone. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed your stay here on this blog!